Posted: Saturday, September 23, 2017 12:08 AM
Employment Type Full-Time
We’re looking to hire someone to run our cafe. The Cafe Manager is responsible for recruiting and training employees, assigning tasks, enforcing cleaning and safety standards, conducting meetings, maintaining inventory, and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
• Maintain expenses below budget through accurate planning, waste reduction,
• Implement employee incentives by developing a program that rewards team
• Hire, onboard, and motivate staff to execute an exceptional level of service leading to a direct increase in loyal, repeat customers.
• Partner with other businesses in the area to cross promote
• Create catering opportunities through direct promotion coupled with accurate and timely execution of all deliveries to local companies.
• Achieved 18% revenue growth in most recent calendar year while driving labor and food costs down.
• Accepted and excelled at new job responsibilities outside the realm of daily management of café including menu design, marketing activities, and being the Project • Lead while we transition to a new POS system.
• Processed payroll for café employees
• Maintain inventory
• Organize events in the cafe, produce an event calendar
• Be passionate about CBD products
• Recruited and interviewed prospective baristas
• Led training program for new team members and process all new hire paperwork
• Consistently exceeded the cross training goal of 90%
• Efficiently coordinated and lead monthly staff meetings
• Create a process to manage all online orders
• Generate and pay invoices
• Corresponding with our customers/clients
• Introduce new ideas and fresh concepts
• Communicate with executive team on a regular basis
The primary objective of this role is to help open and launch a new cafe. We need to hire the team, build the business, create the menu, stock the shelves, and be in the cafe day to day managing the operations.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Familiar with CBD products
• Knowledge of different payroll systems
• Proven leader
• Skilled with Microsoft Office
• Creative, outside of the box thinker
• Not afraid to speak up in an executive environment and offer suggestions
• Has a strong desire for growth and career development
• Web Savvy
• Extremely organized
• Hard worker
• High attention to detail
• Opportunities for growth is substantial for this position
Start date is immediate.
$15 hourly based on experience and passion
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
Company address: 1442 N Hancock Ave
• Location: Colorado Springs, CO, Western Slope
• Post ID: 44670697 westslope